At McDowall Vets we are passionate about providing exceptional quality care not only for your pet, but for you to! We hope that you will find our approach refreshing.
To us, pets are family. We are recognised locally as leaders in what we do and pride ourselves in always exceeding your expectations. We offer exceptional, compassionate, quality care combined with a good dose of common sense.
Our promises to you are:
- To always provide the highest standard of veterinary care available.
- To always be available when you need us.
- To always provide gentle, compassionate care, with the best interests of your pet in mind.
- To communicate effectively and thoroughly with you, always explaining the various treatment options available to you and your pet.
- To always find a solution that best suits you and your pet’s requirements.
- To develop an ongoing relationship with you and your pets, ensuring that they stay healthy and enjoy coming to visit us.
The word on the street is ...
Caring and excellent service is given to my four dogs and one cat! I'm treated pretty nicely too!
Lynell Gallagher, April 2017
A beautiful Veterinary Practice, all staff are so friendly and attentive to the animals and the owners. Their puppy school program was fantastic in teaching us as new parents some basic skills with our puppy. Very thorough with checks and educating us during our check ups and vaccinations. Would recommend them to anyone. So easy to deal with and reassuring that our baby is in good hands.
Joe & Gina, Sept 2016.
I cannot praise highly enough the professionalism and care that has been shown to our dog Sandy. I drive past four other clinics to bring my animal to this practice. Caring, friendly staff that always go the extra mile.
Sharon, August 2015.
My dog is super special to me. She is not my dog she is my third child! Rob, Tara and the Team at Mcdowall Vets not only live up to my expectations, they absolutely exceed them! They are wonderful, caring, talented and knowledgeable vets. I can't praise their dedication enough and will never take my dog anywhere else. They are fantastic.
Melissa, November 2012.
Caring, kind, yet so professional. Dr Rob and his great team have all been so wonderful in the care and professional advice and treatment they have given my 2 (ageing but think they are still puppies!) Golden Retrievers. I highly recommend them!”
Carol R, McDowall